Tuesday 10 January 2012

Welcome to Doobee64

Hi Doobee,

It is great to find fellow sewers with similar tastes. We can compare notes. Your comment on Butterick 4686 makes me think of another skirt pattern I have just purchased from sewingpatterns.com (it will take some time to arrive though - they are not the fastest company - but very cheap).

It is pattern Kwik Sew 3549 and I like the look of it because I think I can just add more panels to be able to fit me. BTW - I absolutely love your version of  Butterick 4683 on your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Well 'thank-you' for the welcome - I am looking forward to comparing notes about our sewing. Mind you, I will be following in awe when you are working on the Lutterloh patterns. I have seen them showcased a few times in the Aussie Stitches magazine and think they are brilliant. Just haven't taken the step yet to give them a go...another thing on my never-ending 'to do' list...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback and your interest.