Thursday 26 January 2012

I am loving OneNote

I have been spending time playing with OneNote today and guess what - it has an app!

I have downloaded the app on my iPhone, signed up for a free MSMLive account and have synced my OneNote to my iPhone so now I have all of my patterns and fabric on my phone.

I have taken some screen shots of my phone so that I can show you what the app looks like:

This shows the OneNote books I have on the screen of my phone (One of the personal books should read patterns - still working it out):







I chose the "patterns book and this shows the categories of my patterns on the screen of my phone:



I chose "Wardrobe" and below shows the patterns I have in this category:




I chose S1945


I can then scroll down and look at fabric requirements / notions needed etc:



Using finger zoom I zoom in on info needed:




Then I zip over to my fabric book



I chose knits and here are the knits I have




I picked the Puckered Knit


And used finger zoom to check out how much of this fabric I have:


All from my phone!!!


LOVE IT. Have a look on your computer. You might already have it. If not, you may be able to download a trial version to check it out. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I see I turned you onto OneNote for patterns, and I had no idea there was an app! Woohoo! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer..there's no app yet for Android :( I'll just have to live vicariously for a while.... Gladd it's working well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Android app is called Evernote. I'm working on duplicating this notebook right now. Want to collaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to collaborate - but don't know anything about androids... sounds like a robot to me. Happy to give any info I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback and your interest.