So - how am I going to celebrate this marvelous milestone.
Well with a gift of course.
Now there are few things in life that gets my goolies - I don't know if this phrase is used outside of OZ but it means gets me riled. I am pretty laid back and happy to let most things flow over me.
Funny - I am more likely to sweat the small stuff than the big. The big stuff - well - you can't really change it and so therefore way out of the circle of influence so I let it go. The small stuff can niggle.
One of the things that really gets my goolies is all the great offers out there "FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY" Banks offer great deals for new customers. Foxtel (cable TV) again - for new customers only etc. Now being a business owner I can understand the need to attract new customers but - hey what about the loyal customers that have been bringing business your way for years... What about me....
Another thing about me is that
Why do I love StyleArc?
- There are not many pattern producers that go up to my size so already there is huge lot of pattern alterations just to get it to my size let alone individual alterations
- The customer service is phenomenal
- The styles are current and up to date and you can get ANY of their patterns in your size (up to 30) not ones that look like tents
- There is one size per pattern. Now I know that this is a bone of contention for a lot of people but if there are more than one size I find that I trace the pattern (more work) just in case, where if there is only one size I cut it straight out.
- Can I repeat that THEY GO UP TO SIZE 30 FOR EVERY PATTERN
- They give a free pattern every month with your order
to one of the people who comment on my blog. I have calculated that you SHOULD (no responsibility) get one regular pattern plus the month's freebie sent to most places for the $25. If you put it into your cart but not purchase it will tell you the cost. If not - then it should at least cover most anyway.
Now I appreciate all of you who read my blog and *hopefully* enjoy it - and believe me - I lurk on many a blog. However this is for all of those who have IN THE PAST have taken the time and the love and commented on my blog. Yes - this is where the "current customers" rant from earlier comes in to it.
To be in the running all you have to do is have posted a comment on this blog prior to this post date.
This is NOT open to people who comment on this post (although all comments are welcome and who knows what will happen on my 3rd blogiversary).
This is open to all comments prior to this post and every comment will be entered so the more you have commented then the more chance you have of winning.
I will do the massive job of printing out all comments, cutting them up and drawing as soon as I have the time so stay tuned.....
Love and appreciate you all.